Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 - 2011

2010

Fell for a girl. Multiple girls. MANY girls. MANY times. Just kidding. But there was that one special one that of course, got away.
Got good grades. In regular school of course. I'm maintaining a pretty good GPA for once :)
Got a bad college grade. Sucked hard in my english 101. I don't understand why, but whatever. It's done.
Lost best friends/regular friends. Gained new best friend. Sad, but it happens.

This is.. blogging is difficult. I don't have anything to say. This year was just. Blah. Nothing to it, really. Nothing remarkable, that I remember. It was just boring stressful and stupid.

2011

Graduate. Get into a good college.
Find that girl.
Road trip.
Go crazy.
Get a good job. Start a company/business. Do something crazy.

That's all I want to do. What else is there?
Life is so boring. I'm so unsatisfied. So bland.. so generic. Everyday is the same thing. Every week is the same.
A copy of a copy of a copy.
I'm just cruising, and there isn't much in the way.

Wow. Compared to last years new year post, I'm so indifferent and apathetic. But that's the way it goes.

Hi blogger. I'll be here more often. Missed this

No comments:

Post a Comment