Thursday, November 5, 2009

NICENESS. Literally [11.05.09]

SOOOOO REMEMBER THE BIRD IN MY LAST POST???? WELLL......

[20:08] Colleen: you know that bird?
[20:08] Jason: yeah???
[20:08] Colleen: he's been adopted by bluefin hahahaha
[20:08] Colleen: nooo joke
[20:08] Jason: HAHHAH
[20:08] Jason: WTFRICK
[20:08] Colleen: im not even kidding!
[20:08] Colleen: my mom told me about it yesterday

THAT'S HECKA NICE. Glad to see people step up and help others :)
That's what it's all about: just going out and just spreading the love brotha. Hehe I'm glad the bird found a place to live.

My lifee right now... hm.. it's alright. Tying up some loose ends. It's good stuff. I felt like spending today as a day of relaxation and chilling. I watched Lord of the Rings 1 and 2. Back to back. I'm too tired to watch the third one today. Maybe tomorrow? And then after I'm finished with this series, I'm gonna watch the entire Pirates of the Carribean. YEAH. Sounds hecka fun.

Anyways, don't have much else to say today. I'm frickin' tired though. Might write some more later. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment