Monday, August 31, 2009

Fabulouss Dayy [08.29.09]

So today is not yesterday, but I'm going to talk about it. I was meaning to write this last night, but I ended up getting sidetracked and was not able to.

I woke up at around 9, but pressing snooze on my alarm clock in 10 minute intervals until 10:10. I got up and showered and stuff, and then left for Yunhap at about 11:40. I was going to help out with special Ed kids with Sam Choi, Sam Back, Brian Na, and other people. We had praise, which was good. I was really into it. It was pretty fun. We also ate pizza during lunch, and that was good.

I was partners with this guy named Matthew. He was in love with this girl named Green, which is her name because on the day that he first saw her she was wearing green. He calls me White. He was asking me, "Why won't she date me??" and I told him it was because he was 22 and she was 18 (but I'm not sure if that was the real reason). He would not take no for an answer. He went up to her multiple times and asked when it would be okay to date, because apparently he asked before and she said it was a maybe that she'd go out with him. When he asked how long he had to wait, she said until she turned 25. He was then asking me what he should do for 7 years, and kept asking her if she would get jealous. Later, he asked if he could marry her, and she said no, so heartbroken, he just fell to the ground. I couldn't pick him up. He was pretty big, and very strong. So Sam B and I decided to lay down with him. He pretended to be dead. I grabbed his arm and then he grabs my hand, and squeezes it frickin hard, and I couldn't move my hand afterwards. Frick. I was sort of mad at Green for not being very nice to him.

There was also another girl, named Soojin. She called me Bi/Rain, a korean celebrity, cause of my hair. I don't look like him at all. She kept complimenting on my hair and earring and etc., and eventually asked for my number. Being nice, I gave it to her. She now will not stop calling me. It's sort of weird. She also likes Choi, but she didn't ask him for his number. Frickk. So I guess I'm a hypocrite, and I see why Green was mean to Matthew. I told Soojin that my girlfriend said I couldn't talk to her. Harsh? You try having someone call you 24/7.

After that, we went to Kristie's birthday party at Red Robins! IT WAS GREAT! Haha, besides the fact that I got caked... It was really good because I got to reconnect with an old friend on mine, Grace Oh. :)

Later, we went to the rec. I breakdanced, and others played basketball. It was a lot of fun. Played some ping pong and what not. Got owned by Choi. Frick I need to get better. Finally, at like 10:00, I drove him with my drunk dad.

It was a pretty nice day.


AND NOW FOR TODAY. I wrote the first part of this entry in the morning, and now it's 12 in the morning-morning.

Today I did not like very much. I had to go somewhere with my parents and grandma, and ended up missing dance tryouts and church. I also missed Sam's welcome back party. I pretty much wasted the day, and it was uncomfortable and gross and FRICK. Yeah.

I don't have any deep thoughts right now, but I will have some later. Peaceee.

No comments:

Post a Comment