Saturday, August 29, 2009

Weird Day [08.29.09, 3:00 AM]

So last night, er, early this morning, I was feeling pretty down. I could say why, but I choose not too, just because it'd be weird to see everyone see. I was ready to just sleep and forget about it, but I actually had someone to talk to who stayed up with me a bit and helped cheer me up. Thank you, :).

Today started out rough. I sent text messages and got no replies. I ended up busing to Pochi's with the mindset of meeting with with friends I haven't hung out with in a while, but ended up getting there late. I was so late that everyone had already dipped out and I was fricking by myself, besides Grace, Beaver, and Jay. But then I called Colleen and she was with Clara across the street, and I decided to bus to Andrew's house. Which meant that I frickin bused from my house to pochi's to past my house to the Northgate transit center, and then to bus again to Andrew's house. Clara has like, two cartilage ridges in her nose, which is pretty strange. I have one. And so does Colleen. Clara says that a lot of white people have it, but I've never seen/felt one before haha.

Andrew's house was pretty fun, and I was hanging out with Clara and Colleen, which I haven't done in a very long time. It was nice, and we said hi to Teresa, Andrew's younger sister, who looks just like her mom. That was strange. She's like her twin.

After that, we just watched each other play Tetris, and Colleen and Andrew seriously fail at it. Like really fail. Like failboat, noobcake, etc. Finally, we got picked up by Jeff and dropped Colleen off, and went to church!

Church was nice. I think it was awkward for Clara though, but it's always awkward for newcomers to see people getting into worship and stuffs. Tonight was a great night of worship; I thought that I was going to lose my voice. Tyler had also shown up today, which is great. He's going to constantly show up at church.
Small groups was also fun. It was thoughtful and nice. I got in trouble a lot though. Frick, Elizabeth. But whatever.

Next, we went to eat at Applebees, which was goooood stuff. After we dropped off Allen, Josh, Andrew, and I went on a drive to downtown on Aurora. We had a nice and interesting talk about everything. Mostly boundaries though. But yeah, it was a good talk. When I got home, though, I got in trouble for coming late. I wasn't supposed to come after 1, but I ended up doing it anyways. Frick. I tried to make it up by saying I was going to do community service tomorrow, but I think my mom just got madder. Is madder a word? I can't really think of a better word to describe her. It's hard to think at 3 in the morning.

Anyways, tomorrow - er, later today - is going to be confusing. There were three events planned, and I think I'm going to a birthday party. There's a barbecue, party, and a birthday party, all scheduled on Saturday. Oh well. I just hope that I'm going to be able to wake up early enough later today to go to Yunhap and help out. I'm feeling ... sorta good right now. Not bad, not horrible. I'm done writing tonight. Peaaaaace.

No comments:

Post a Comment