Monday, December 7, 2009

Arbitrary Thoughts

It's been a while, hasn't it, since I've written a blog? I don't really know. I wonder if anyone even follows my blogs anymore haha. Before, I wanted to share my thoughts with everyone, but now, it just feels good for me, personally, to express what's in my head.
This past week has been quite an adventure. Haha, so much excitement and fun! Good things don't last forever, however, but us as humans try to derive meaning and prolong that happiness for as long as we can. The meaning of life is simple; Live happily and obtain happiness through righteousness.

Girl, I travel round the world and even sail the seven seas
Across the universe I go to other galaxies
Just tell me where to go, just tell me where you wanna meet
I navigate myself myself to take me where you be

No comments:

Post a Comment