Thursday, December 31, 2009

Expect The Unexpected.

I haven't done this in a while, and I mean to. I hate being around such clamor, so much noise, that it creates such a cacophonous atmosphere where I am unable to think clearly. At such instances, I enjoy just sitting, in my solo silence, observing those around me. Undeterred, they continue their conversations, their laughter, their music, their yells, and other sorts of activities that bring noise. While watching the others so immersed in their fun, you see new details that you've never seen before, many of which are either surprising or interesting.

Observing the instance of change, transformation, are some of the greatest sights. Being able to see God do work and bless others is an amazing experience. Seeing someone whom you would have never expect to change, change, is an event that strikes something within in you. The things that you never expect are the things that expect the most. That might not make sense to you, but it does to me. Actually, it SHOULD make sense. If you don't understand it then SUCKS.

Anyways, be ready for a good new years post. :)
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment