Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What Boredom Brings

I LOVE YOU
SA RANG HAE
WO AI NI
AISHITERU

Dang. The Japanese one ruined it, but these three words mean so much in many languages. I'm just listening to some music, and the artist is a pretty popular korean: MC Mong. So this song called Hide and Seek had a pretty good rap part and it goes like this:

I need you, so come back to me baby girl c’mon c’mon answer me
I wanna tell you that I’m sorry and I really want you to call me
I’m so sick of the rain/sick of this pain
So sick that it’s driving me insane
All night and day every time I pray and we ever meet again
All I can say is…

사랑해

I know it's hecka corny and stuff to post this on a blog, and it sounded much better being rapped, but yeah I liked it haha. I just ate my breakfast. It's 3:02. I dropped my snickers off the side of my bed dang it. Anyways, I just really like MC Mong's 4th and 5th album. It's all about love and cheesy things like that haha. Give it a listen. So... yeah I don't have anything interesting to say, but I'm just really bored. Seriously, I haven't done anything all day besides eat and go online. My youtube isn't even working so that makes matters worse. Pissed off. Not really. Gahh I think I ate too much chocolate and stuff.

You know, I could talk about a lot of stuff about things like Christmas, or how the winter retreat went, or winter break. But, I don't think that those things are very interesting.
One thing that I will say, however, is that Ocean Shores has some of the most scenic landscapes. The ocean was so amazing.. and the sunset. And then at nighttime, we could see the stars clearly. It was an amazing night of playing Harry Potter and ninja. I felt like a kid again, and let me tell you, it was fun.

Age is nothing but a number.

4 comments: